Pug Cafe has teamed up with Walt Disney Studios Buena Vista to officially celebrate the release of “Patrick” in cinemas on 29th June 2018. On Sunday 24th June 2018, Pug Cafe will open for a star-studded event at Happenstance in the iconic Paternoster Square, London.
- Under the bright lights of St Paul’s Cathedral, your pug will get to walk the famous blue carpet, pose for the PUGarazzi, and join the party of the year for Patrick Pugtinis and Popcorn! Set in London and starring Beattie Edmonson & Harley the Pug, Patrick is the story of a naughty little pug who turns his new owner’s life upside down.
- At Patrick’s Pug Cafe, you’ll get to take photos with original movie props from the film.
- PUGS: Your pug can try on Patrick’s famous tuxedo, pose on his dog throne, recreate the movie poster and lots more. Plus, don’t miss a seat on the famous Director’s chair! Each pug attending will get to order their FREE Patrick Pugtini or Puguccino (for those driving) at The Happenstance’s bar. Plus, there’ll be more treats for your pug to tuck into!
- HUMANS: while your pug is mingling and rubbing paws with other fabulous pugs, you’ll get to enjoy the party too! Tuck into The Happenstance’s delicious cocktails, delicious dishes & light bites.
- PUG LOVERS: Pug Cafe invites pug lovers to this pug pawty, too. This is the perfect opportunity to meet the furry and the fabulous, and you’ll even receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with.
Pug Cafe events are strictly booking only and you will need to be on the ball to secure your spot. Booking opens on Thursday 7th June 2018 at 9am when two secret email addresses will be released – you will then need to send us your request ASAP. No walk-ins allowed.
The event is organised into 70 minute time slot that start at 10am, 11.10am, 12.20pm, 1.30pm, 2.40pm, 3.50pm & 5pm. FULL BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS here. Facebook Group to meet fellow Pug Cafe guests here.
Booking fees per person:
- Pug Owners £7 each (if you bring 1 pug you are allowed 2 people at pug owner rate each)
- Additional Pug Owner Guests £9
- Pug Lovers £14
- Under 2’s do not pay a booking fee
- Pugs go FREE.
[Credits: text and image by the Pug Cafe]
The pop-up Christmas Pug Cafe London is coming! This seems the year of the pug! Get ready to book your pug owner/pug lover tickets, because they will sell fast (bookings open on Saturday 18th November at 11am through an email address that will be released on the day – follow their FB page and turn on notifications to be notified of the release). Enjoy free pugguccinos and treat your pug to some very original bakery products including Dognuts and many more.
Slots of 70 minutes. Pug owners (full name, how many pugs you will be bringing, max 3, contact number, human group size (ideally 2, max 4 if family, 1st and 2nd preferred time slot) and pug lovers tickets.
Tickets: £7.50 for pug owners, £12 for pug lovers
Part of the fee will be donated to St Luke’s Trust, while all profits from Central Street Cafe go back to the Trust, who help to improve the conditions of life for the people that live in and around the area.
Fireplace, Christmas trees, Champagne, Christmas Cookies, mince pies at the Christmas Party in “Pug le Château”. From the collaboration between Pugs and Pals and 4th floor studios.
You can choose from:
- General “Pug Le Château” Hours for Pugs & Frenchies
Open for bookings for pug owners and pug lovers, accepting pug, pug crosses, french bulldogs and french bulldog crosses in normal Christmas party hours.
- Pug Le Château for Small Breeds
Due to popular demand there are two time-slots – Saturday & Sunday 6.00pm – for socialization sessions with general small breeds: accepting Chihuahuas, Dachshunds, Pomeranians, Jack Russells, Yorkshire Terriers, Toy Poodles and the like. If you are not sure your breed qualifies as small dog breed, email email@example.com
Christmas attire encouraged.
Tickets £5 for dog owners, £10 for dog lovers. Check out the guidelines and T&C for bookings on Pugs and Pals’ website.