- This event has passed.
Pet Teezer Puppy & Dog Masterclass (virtual event)
Wed 19 August 2020 | 6:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
To celebrate the new Puppy Brush joining their pack, PET TEEZER, the dog brush range from the creators of TANGLE TEEZER, is hosting The PET TEEZER Puppy & Dog Masterclass to help dogs get floofy cute, healthy and camera-ready. Coinciding with World Photography Day on Wednesday 19th August, this virtual masterclass will also provide photography know-how for pet owners to capture their pet pal at their fluffy best!
Adopting the brand’s passion for pets and bonding owners and their dogs through the power of healthy and gentle grooming, Pet Teezer’s Puppy & Dog Masterclass will include videos from experts in their field, with tips and advice for a happy, healthy and fun life together from puppyhood and up. Tune into @PetTeezer on Instagram between 6pm and 7pm to:
- Meet Shaun Pulfrey, the Founder of Tangle Teezer who was famously turned down on Dragon’s Den in 2007 for his hair-brained brush idea before later becoming one of the most successful ideas to feature on the show and now selling 20 hairbrushes every minute globally. Joined by his gorgeous Boston Terrier Lucy, Shaun will give viewers an insight into the brand’s three-year passion project of research and testing to create a brush range for the lovable pets that we think of as family.
- Hear from Celebrity Dog Groomer and Pet Teezer’s Grooming Expert Daniela Forshaw, who will explain the importance of grooming your dog, not just for their looks but to check and maintain their wellbeing. Via Minnie the Cockerpoo and her own dog Pink Poodle Venice, Daniella will discuss and demonstrate puppy and lifelong grooming tips.
- Get photography tips from Ursula Daphne Aitchison, founder of Photography, who offers photoshoots exclusively to people with dogs. In homage to World Photography Day, Ursula will share her expertise on how to snap great shots of your dog on your Smart Phone, so you can show them off at their furry best! Ursula’s masterclass will also include her two gorgeous Insta-stars Retrievers Hugo and Huxley of @HugoandUrsula
- Gain insight into essential insight into lifelong health and wellbeing from Vet in the City’s Dr Ciara Clarke and her young Miniature American Shepherd Kuipur. Pet owners can learn about topics such as diet and weight, sun and heat safety, pesky parasites and separation anxiety for lockdown puppies.
- And finally, hear fashion and beauty influencer Lauren Pope share her puppy journey so far with her six-month-old Frenchie, Cookie. Lauren will give insight into her life as a dog mum, what she loves most about Cookie, advice to new dog owners from her experiences and of course, her new life with both Cookie and her gorgeous newborn daughter Raine.
Pet owners can also expect some super giveaways too!
Throughout the Masterclass viewers will be able to see the brilliance of Pet Teezer brushes including the Detangling Brush and De-Shedding & Grooming Brush, which come in sizes Standard and Small, as well as the new Puppy Brush. Designed to detangle or de-shed a puppy’s coat, as well as promote shine, the Puppy Brush is the perfect introduction to grooming. Delivering the gentlest of brush strokes with soft-flex teeth that glide through the fur, the innovative two-tiered teeth detangle, brush away skin flakes and encourage oil glands to develop without brush burns or irritation.
All Pet Teezer brushes are easy and safe to use, meaning even younger members of the family can groom the furry member of the household. Better still, Pet Teezer brushes also provide a wonderful massage sensation to their recipient, so it’s a great bonding exercise to enjoy with your dog!
Tune into The PET TEEZER Puppy & Dog Masterclass from 6pm to 7pm on Wednesday 19th August @PetTeezer on Instagram or watch in catch-up on their IG TV. Discover the entire Pet Teezer Dog Brush range at Petteezer.com.
Disclaimer: We do our best to provide accurate information, however times of events may vary/be rescheduled/cancelled, so please always double check on the official events pages/with the organisers. You can find the official link to event page in each listing. We cannot be held liable for relying on information provided in the listing.
Please note that unless clearly stated in the listing, we are NOT the organisers of the event. Please get in touch with the organisers directly with any questions you may have.
Submit a dog event and get it listed in the Dog Events Calendar by filling the form available at this link.