- This event has passed.
Paw Hub Pooches Day 2020
Sat 15 February 2020 | 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm£35
Paw Hub is hosting a fundraiser event for Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital in aid of the millions of innocent animal affected by the ongoing bushfire crisis. Dedicating the day after Valentine’s Day to celebrate the unconditional love of the amazing pooches in our lives.
Immerse in an intimate shared dining experience with your cute furry date over “Lady and The Tramp” inspired Spaghetti meatball dish with bubbly & pawsecco, ending your meal on a sweet note with a berry-licious Love Muffin dessert.
– Silent Auction fundraiser with amazing deals up for grabs (ALL proceeds goes to Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital)
– Incredible music performances
– Love-themed photo booth
Event ticket price (£35 couple | £48 throuple) includes:
– each dog will receive a limited edition red “lil Valentine” bandanna
For the ‘Lady and The Tramp’ dining experience,
– a XL portion sharing plate of spaghetti meatball dish (vegan option available),
– a glass of wine or prosecco for each owner,
– a glass of Pawsecco for each dog,
– a berry-licious Love Muffin for a sweet-ending,
– a bag of Love treats to take home,
– lots of beautiful memories captured in photos by our dedicated dog specialized photographers
ALL human food are prepared with dog friendly ingredients (no garlic, onion, grapes etc).
There will also be a V’Day menu available to order from should guests choose to have some other dietary preferences.
With the comfort of our dogs and their owners in mind, this event is split into 2 sessions: 12 – 3pm is for smaller breeds while 3 – 7pm is for larger breeds.
Description and image by the organisers
Disclaimer: We do our best to provide accurate information, however times of events may vary/be rescheduled/cancelled, so please always double check on the official events pages/with the organisers. You can find the official link to event page in each listing. We cannot be held liable for relying on information provided in the listing.
Please note that unless clearly stated in the listing, we are NOT the organisers of the event. Please get in touch with the organisers directly with any questions you may have.
Submit a dog event and get it listed in the Dog Events Calendar by filling the form available at this link.