- This event has passed.
Hiro + Wolf Festive Fundraiser and Doggy Fashion Show
Tue 4 December 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£5
Grab your favourite four legged friend and join Hiro + Wolf for warming drinks and festive treats at sofa.com’s beautiful Bankside store to raise funds for Blue Cross on Tuesday 4th December 2018. Watch tails wag down the ‘dog-walk’ as celebrity dogs showcase the latest knitwear and accessories from Hiro + Wolf’s Winter collection, also available to buy on the evening. Cosy up with our special guest Marcel Le Corgi and have your picture snapped with your favourite furry in our Christmas themed photobooth.
Ticket price £5 available here (all profits from ticket sales and fundraising activities on the night go to Blue Cross) includes:
- Admission for one person and one pet (please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are bringing more than one dog per person so we can add them to our list).
- Complimentary mulled wine, prosecco, beers and soft drinks, plus festive treats for people and pets.
- Goodie Bag with gifts from Hiro + Wolf, Lily’s Kitchen and sofa.com
- More cute dogs than you can handle!
Pet photobooth sessions with Marcel Le Corgi and Photo by A4 throughout the evening for a donation.*
- 7pm Arrival drinks and festive treats
- 7.30pm Fashion show featuring Hiro + Wolf’s new collection
- 8.30pm Raffle winners announced by special guest, Anna Webb from the BBC Radio London’s ‘The Barking Hour’
(Raffle tickets will be on sale throughout the evening for the chance to win pawsome prizes including a luxury dog bed by sofa.com, designer pet accessories from Hiro + Wolf and more.)
About Blue Cross
“Sick, injured and homeless pets have relied on Blue Cross since 1897 with thousands of abandoned or unwanted, ill or injured, pets turning to us for help every year. Our doors are always open to them, and with your support, they always will be.”
Description by the organisers
Disclaimer: We do our best to provide accurate information, however times of events may vary, so please double check on the official events pages/with the organisers. You can find the official link to event page in each listing.
Submit a dog event and get it listed for free in the Dog Events Calendar by filling the form available at this link.