- This event has passed.
Great British Bark In
Tue 5 May 2020 | 8:00 am - Sun 17 May 2020 | 11:30 pm£4
Dog charity All Dogs Matter is hosting their first ever online dog show. By entering your dog into one of their fun categories by Sunday 17th May 2020, you can show off how amazing your pup is as well as helping make a difference to ADM’s work.
To enter, all you need to do is:
1. Pick from the following categories – you can enter your dog into as many as you like!
• Biggest smile (photo or video entries)
• Waggiest tail (video entries)
• Lockdown hero – the most amazing thing your dog has done or does during lockdown (photo or video entries)
• Cheekiest dog – the cheekiest thing your dog does at home (photo or video entries)
• Best family PAWtrait – cutest pic of your dog and their siblings or canine housemates
• Golden oldie (videos or pics of your senior canines aged 7+)
2. Send your photos or videos to Laura at All Dogs Matter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please make sure you put the category you’re entering into the ‘Subject’ box in the email. You can send one photo/video for each category and If you could send separate emails for each category you’ve entered into that would be great.
4. Donate £4 per category you enter by clicking this link with the reference ‘ADM dog show’ – all proceeds support All Dogs Matter’s work so it’s money well spent!
The show will stay open until the 17th May 2020 with winners announced the following week and shared on ADM’s FB page. All the entries will be judged by some of their fab celeb patrons and friends and there will be a winner and two runners up in each category.
All winners and runners up will receive a special ADM goody bag sponsored by @beautifuljoesdogtreats. Each entrant will also automatically be entered into the ‘Best In Show’ category. If your dog is our ‘top dog’ then they will receive a goody bag and a limited edition ADM rainbow t-shirt.
Disclaimer: We do our best to provide accurate information, however times of events may vary/be rescheduled/cancelled, so please always double check on the official events pages/with the organisers. You can find the official link to event page in each listing. We cannot be held liable for relying on information provided in the listing.
Please note that unless clearly stated in the listing, we are NOT the organisers of the event. Please get in touch with the organisers directly with any questions you may have.
Submit a dog event and get it listed in the Dog Events Calendar by filling the form available at this link.