- This event has passed.
The Londog Dog & Human Adventure
Sat 5 October 2019 | 11:45 am - 4:00 pm
The Londog is hosting a special dog & human adventure in a beautiful spot in the outskirts of London (within the M25), on Saturday 5th October 2019, meeting at 11:45am. We will be walking together, discovering some stunning spots and stopping for tea afterwards.
This adventure is reserved to The Londog’s Patrons, whose support helps The Londog surviving (The Londog’s Patreon page: www.patreon.com/thelondog ), and full information about the adventure and is available our Patreon page (post visible to subscribers only).
How to join the adventure
HOW TO JOIN:
- if you are already a Patron: find the full details of the adventure on Patreon at this link: and drop us a line to confirm your presence.
- if you are NOT a Patron yet: you can join the adventure by signing up as a Patron at any time before the event: just visit this page and choose your pledge. You can cancel the recurring of your pledge at any time you want.
The adventure is FREE to attend for Patrons, however please note that there will be a ticket to enter a place we are going to visit, which will be care of each participant. All funds raised through Patreon are used to cover the costs of running the blog, any eventual excess is reinvested into the blog so it can serve you better.
– Dogs attending must be friendly with people and with other dogs. For the enjoyability of the experience, dogs showing signs of aggressions may be asked to leave. It is the exclusive responsibility of the dog handlers to ensure that their dogs are under control at all times and don’t cause any harm/damage to people, other dogs or property; The Londog does not accept any liability for harm/damages caused by dogs attending the event.
– Participation to the adventure is at own risk.
– Dogs should be vaccinated; please no dogs in season to ensure that everyone enjoys the adventure.
Disclaimer: We do our best to provide accurate information, however times of events may vary/be rescheduled/cancelled, so please always double check on the official events pages/with the organisers. You can find the official link to event page in each listing. We cannot be held liable for relying on information provided in the listing.
Please note that unless clearly stated in the listing, we are NOT the organisers of the event. Please get in touch with the organisers directly with any questions you may have.
Submit a dog event and get it listed in the Dog Events Calendar by filling the form available at this link.