get in touch!
get in touch
Hello, thank you for visiting The Londog!
We receive a high volume of emails daily and are unable to reply to each of them due to the tiny team (apologies in advance for this), so below some FAQs that may reply to your questions already. For everything else, please do get in touch!
- Dog-friendly places/experiences/adventures: The Londog has a big focus on dog adventures and we are very keen to hear about dog-friendly experiences, places, adventures and services. Please get in touch via the contact form or via email.
- Events: You can submit your dog event through our Event Sumbission Form: we will be notified of your submission, review it and list it in the Dog Events Calendar free of charge (please allow up up to 48 hours for the event to appear).
- Event invitations: Please get in touch through the contact form or via email.
- Stories: We are always keen to hear your stories! Please do feel free to get in touch. Due to an overzealous spam filter, please do not attach images to your first email.
- Press Samples: Due to the time it takes to produce photography and copy, we rarely accept free sample products in exchange for publicity. However, if the product is something we genuinely like and use in our daily life we are open to discussing partnership opportunities.
- Sponsored posts/ sponsorship opportunities: Please get in touch via the contact form or via email providing a description of the project/opportunity/brief. Unfortunately we are unable to reply to generic enquiries.
- Guest blogs/photography: The Londog doesn’t accept content creators/photographers’ submissions. Unfortunately, due to volumes, we are unable to reply to enquiries of the kind singularly.
- Backlinks: We don’t add ‘follow’ backlinks to existing blog posts in exchange for money/other or link to irrelevant articles. In general, the fact that you may ask us to breach ASA’s rules is a reason we can’t work together.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Cristina & Argo